View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2007, 02:47 PM

First Lieutenant

johnarryn is on a distinguished road
Default UPDATE

Ok, so I''ve decided, due to the enthusiastic sign ups, to add 3 more people to the 12 i already had signed up. Fal, Ramiro, Cafard, welcome to the game.

At this point, please send your pretender gods to my email address, johnarryn@hotmail.com. Once I have received all pretender gods I will generate our random map and begin. You will receive your .trn file and map files, which you should place in a folder in the "savedgames" Dom3 subfolder. Please call the new folder "newhorizons."

When sending your turns to me, please use the following format for the subject "Nation - Turn X." For example "Ermor - Turn 13." This will help me to stay organized with the large number of players who are participating. Also, I don't plan to be a hardass about it, but please endeavor to have your turns in no later than 48 hours after I send them out. This will be a long, fun game, but we need to keep it moving to maintain interest.

Please feel free to engage in diplomacy in this post and privately, in character or out of character, whatever you're most comfortable with. Please keep things civil.

I would like to stress the importance of taking this game (and any game, for that matter) in good spirit. We may not always get the nation or the start we want, but that's part of the fun. I've never played Ermor before in SP, much less MP, but i'm looking forward to learning their ins and outs, and I hope everyone else in the game will approach the game with an equally positive outlook.

Now that i've bored myself to death: good luck to everyone, and have fun!

Brett (johnarryn)