View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2017, 12:07 AM

Corporal

Gerry1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rifle/SMG Effective Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightDeve View Post
Yes, scouts are one of them.
Try Guards units too. Or simply select any unit you like, and on the left hand side (of the purchase-screen), you can choose different weapon's composition for that unit. Here for example, for the same "Guards Section" unit, you can have four different flavors (unit's ability & weapon compositions):

Also try different date/year.
Make sure the visibility is also enough/greater than the maximum firing range.

Now, since you're experimenting with the range of the PPSh only, you must disable the other firearms for that unit (by left clicking on the firearm from the unit info screen i.e when you right click that unit on the battlefield; so now the firearm is listed blue/gray instead of yellow colored).
Thanks but I couldn't see the googleuser content for some reason. I assume you meant the screen I have attached?

I see the PPSh on there and some of the variations have the PPS. Would each of the 10 men have the smg? In one case there is a LMG so how many out of the 10 would man that?

It's very interesting to me - I am not questioning the OOB in any way. The variations for the SMG Platoon seem to differ on type of smg in this case and also in terms of grenades, AT stuff etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SMG.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	14970