View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:09 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Septimius Severus is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Noobs & Vets: Rise of the AI Menace. EA, BI, Running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispedersen View Post
Apologies to SS and to Grudge.

I have just returned from out of town, and from an auto accident.
Lots of damage, no injury.

I'd like to appeal to my team members (including alternates) to please be up to date on their starting positions. And to please post any observations.

I will post comments, solicit observations, and hopefully we'll have marching orders tomorrow (Tues.)..

That ok SS?
Fine with me, this first turn won't host till all turns are in, since there were some issues that needed to be resolved. Please get them in ASAP though. I am starved for action! It is time for some killin' and some dyin'.

Chris, I would recommend, if you haven't already, that a dedicated e-mail account with passwords be provided to the ACGHHS team members so they can log on and grab their turns from there or some sort of automatic forwarding be used. But that is your call as team Captain. You seem to be doing a fine job of things anyhow.

After this first turn is history, we will moving toward following our normal hosting schedule.

I will be posting links to the following game information files once the turn hosts on the opening thread to make everything nice and convenient for everyone (assuming they will be updated regularly/and or automatically). A single status page would be nice, but this will serve just fine for our purposes for now. Not llamaserver, but better than nothing. Kuddos to Gandalf for whatever he can do.

www.dom3minions.com/~nav/stats.txt (apparently staling data)
www.dom3minions.com/~nav/scores.html (score graphs)
www.dom3minions.com/~nav/bin/nav_chk.cgi (turns received)

Be harmonious, enrich the soldiers, and scorn all other men.
-Emperor Septimius Severus, to his sons shortly before his death, quoted in Dio Cassius (77.15.2).

Last edited by Septimius Severus; November 2nd, 2009 at 04:20 PM..