Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:38 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

The movie was good and watched the whole thing. Those RANGERS (Saw the patch on the uniforms.) in the Command Center seemed pretty motivated as did the rest of their troops. So after checking the OOB...

1. Are the RANGERS in the OOB under local named version?

2. Need to add Heavy Sniper teams to the OOB. In sniper portion of the movie looked like that was a BARRET or very similar 50. Cal Heavy Sniper rifle.

3. Something that caught my eye also was, on the MARDER, from a frontal view, it looked like to the left and above the 20mm was a single tube launcher for a SPIKE ATGW. To illustrate, the picture below left shows what I thought I saw in the video. The picture on the right shows the same MARDER by type that's German and you can clearly see the SPIKE Launcher is in the same position.

Indonesian... German...
Click image for larger version

Name:	1024px-Marder.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	14987 Click image for larger version

Name:	Marder_1A3_Bahna_2005_ArmyRecognition_01.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	14988

Maybe I shouldn't have watched the movie!?!

What I do know somebody better get their "DONKEY" tough day later at work and CINCLANTHOME knows about it.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..