Old November 17th, 2012, 02:26 PM

Major

Teraswaerto is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Game,HoC - House of Chains. Non NewB. recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amhazair View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraswaerto View Post
I'd like to play. Been a fair while since I even looked at Dom3 but it's like riding a bike eh.
Damn man, you're still alive? Would be great to have you around again. The game sure has changed over the last few years though*, hope you enjoy the changes.

For the young whippersnappers around here: This man here was a grizzled and respected veteren when I was learning my trade here. And his avatar certainly lent an air of thoughtfullness to all his statements, so I was convinced he was allways right. (He might have been, but it's so long ago and I was so green that I can't vouch for that.)

*Well, not so much the game. It's still dominions, and still requires the same mindset to do well in. But the tools to do it with are quite different these days.

Hi Amzahair, didn't realize I was that memorable. Things have changed clearly. CBM all over, it was a thing yeah, played with it once or twice. Hmm, let's see if there are any open games, yeah the only one is with Warhammer factions in it. Ok. Should be fun.