Thread: Scenario Operation Krkonose
View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2016, 07:15 PM

Captain

Location: I ain't in Kansas anymore, just north of where Dorothy clicked her heels is where you'll find me.
shahadi is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Operation Krkonose

Thanks Tomas for the enjoyable and interesting 80's era battle where smoke will shield your guys. Plus, the unit size is comfortable to play, making battle management exciting at the company level. While I chose to play Czechoslovakia, I would have preferred to make the A0 unit the company Hq, but, it was not a problem playing the scenario in default mode with the A0 unit as Bn Hq.

We anticipated LCOA of enemy forces from the Northeast. Since the Victory Flags were set to neutral, we decided to rush Bravo Company to fighting positions from the Southeast of the town of Borowe, creating a hasty defense. Further, we placed the T-55’s at the edge of the clearing within the trees in overwatch to protect the southern flank of the company. The battle was decided by turn 12 with complete decimation of enemy forces completed by turn 18.

For simplicity the platoons are given by unit numbers, C0, D0, and E0.

We simply set filters on our weapons and waited for the enemy forces with the following result:

Fine job Tomas.

Last edited by shahadi; March 5th, 2016 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: editing
The Following User Says Thank You to shahadi For This Useful Post: