View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2009, 07:50 PM

General

lch is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Official release of the unofficial Dominions 3 Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger View Post
Ich, is there a place for mod Nations in the wiki?
Go ahead, put anything that's related to Dom3 into the Wiki. I generally want to encourage adding any kind of content, even if it's just a draft, and improving it with incremental updates. You could work on it in your user space until the articles become mature enough, same answer as I gave to Sector24.

Quote:
I was also wondering if you had any interest in listing/connecting the CBM stats and changes, in some form, along with the vanilla units?
Of course I do, in fact I even had that in mind when I started the Wiki, that you could switch to the CBM version data through a tab. That would require that I write a Dom3 mod file parser or rely on ongoing updates by hand, though, which both doesn't seem that feasible at this time.

Quote:
And, does anyone know if the newest updates to the game have corrected the fuzzy sprite "fading" that occur with the basic installation of the game? That's all I have access to (and only for a few hours a week at that), and with the sprites being so clean in the wiki, I was hoping that that had been corrected at some point. If not, it seems like a possibility that it now could be.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you give an example with a graphic, maybe?
Emergency comic relief