View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2006, 04:54 AM

Private

JPSeraph is on a distinguished road
Default help with newbie modding

Hi, I've recently purchased Dom 2 (couldn't wait until Oct 2 to play past Turn 40) and naturally want to tweak with it.

Since my favorite SP Pretender got nerfed, I want to return the VQ back to her original glory. After breezing through the mod manual and checking all the "god mod" posts, I haven't found a command to set the Pretender's startup cost. How do I set the VQ back to her rightful 110 points?

Any help would be appreciated.

I guess another question I have is if I want to create a new unit, but use the graphics from an existing unit, how do I accomplish this? I read that someone has all of the unit graphics type one (non-attack pose) on a convenient map file, but how about the attack pose? Is there a way to simply use the graphics from within the game without taking screen shots, converting to TGA, etc?
(I am VERY inept with graphics)

Lastly, if I want to remove one unit from a nation's recruitable list, do I have to clear the entire list and then add everything back except the one I am removing or is there a more efficient way?

Thank you in advance for reading/replying!