Thread: Mod 11nations mod
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2007, 09:40 PM

National Security Advisor

PvK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 11nations mod

Khaz Durok:

Yay! Someone finally made a conventional dwarf mod, so I don't have to! Nice job!

Ideas for tweaks:
* Great armor, lame weapons: The Dominions axe and hammer ratings are pretty inferior (not to mention the pick axe!). Seems like dwarves should have better versions, especially the ones who have Runic Armor, etc.
* The Venerable Warrior has centuries of experience, and only has fighting skills at 11. Seems like they should be very good fighters in terms of skill - at least Attack 13.
* Seems like the resource costs and gold costs could/should be even higher (and skills somewhat higher). Assuming the theme is the traditional ones where Dwarves prize gold and are love great craftsdwarfship.
* The Clansmen (maybe rename to Clansdwarf) could have lighter armor.
* Seems like the Tunnel Fighters would wear at least small helmets.
* Until getting a second castle, the resource costs result in the core of my army being King's Guards (Order 3, Prod 3, Dom Strength 5), which doesn't seem right. Maybe it would help if they required more gold and Runic equipment had higher resource costs.
* The color of the King's Guards armor also looks odd to me (is it a BMC thing?).