View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2017, 12:57 AM

Captain

Location: I ain't in Kansas anymore, just north of where Dorothy clicked her heels is where you'll find me.
shahadi is on a distinguished road
Post Re: T-14 and BMP Armata Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTBOAT TOUGH View Post
Allow me to fix that last quote...
"Experience is not what happens to a man, it's what a man does with what happens to him." - Aldous Huxley. Big clumsy fingers or if you will, !! Sorry.

Regards,
Pat
"When you're knocked down, get back up." That's what my old man used to say. Actually, that's the edited version. "When you knocked on your butt, get the hell back up and kick his butt. I ain't raising no punks," is what he really said.

Sometimes I'd hear that talk as soon as he got off the ship, before we could get to the house. Then he'd talk about his buddy who was Pacflt champ. We lived in navy housing and it was always the officer's boys against the enlisted kids. Always, even in the exchange.

"You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away, Know when to run." Kenny Rogers, "The Gambler."

I think it was reading your posts, that put in my head, to document, to back up what I'm saying. Thanks for your attention to detail. They say, "the devil's in the detail," and boy you flush him out every time.

=====