Thread: DEMO - When?
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2005, 11:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

Andrew Lonon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DEMO - When?

Rik81:

I am sorry that I let this thread (is one unanswered post a thread?) languish, and I do not have a definite answer for you at this point. It will not be long, but I am behind on my schedule. All of my flex time has been used up working on the AI and a few other nuggets. Additionally – I may be doing a Mac version on the same CD. Last of all, I am still not sure about the sail graphics. The poll did not turn out the way I expected, so some ship graphics updates may be in order.

This may add up to a little mission creep (that’s me) for the release of Salvo. Im not sure yet. So – What I am doing is this:

1) I have made this post sticky, so it shows up at the top.
2) Anyone who wants email notification of the eminent arrival of the Demo (as well as actual arrival of the Demo, and likewise for the Final) can sign in here and I’ll send a email note to them when there is news.

This should prevent the fatigue of watching a forum that has no news. Not that it…- Well anyway – this is the best I can do, as well as keep plugging away.

"There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." - Ratty