Thread: Multiverse Mod
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2008, 03:57 AM

Corporal

Campeador is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Multiverse Mod

"After three tries, I figured it wasn't supposed to be possible, so I left when I was told to after getting blasted by all the fighters at the warp point..."

Wrong! It was very possible to do the scan. I did it many times. (I know, after doing it dozens of times testing the scenario it start to becomes easy) But I am sure that someone other than me has done it! It was so possible that that is why on the latest update the player will not be able to take care of it latter but when instructed.
I went back to check on the mission and it did specify to scan first then to get out.

Some scenario observations:
Every time you go to that sector the enemies will behave differently, so sometimes it will be more difficult than others. The three enemy fighters at the warp point will keep chasing you so it is better to take care of them early on. Last, speed is very important and your engines are slow, but there were plenty of enemy engines and armor that were better than yours floating around (not to mention repair cargo) from the previous battle on Minerva.

Players are resourceful but I had to have it fix because if the base gets destroyed before the scan was accomplish the mission would have remained in progress and that would have definitely cause a crash latter on since the game can only handle a maximum of three missions in progress at once which was going to happen later on.