View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2005, 12:57 PM

Sergeant

puffyn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PBEM Game: Yarnspinners 2

My votes on the non-definitives:

- Yes on Zen's pretenders, indifferent on others, no on non-Zen mods
- Stronger capital PD
- On race choice, perhaps we should all rank our top 3 preferences, and if there's a conflict we could try random orders. I think we should settle the races soon-ish so there's time to plot backstory.
- 60-turn ending, subject to player's reappraisal around say turn 45. I think knowing Yarnspinners was ending at turn 60 has helped motivate me to write a few turns (knowing I was almost done), but it may have led to a bit more casual violence genocide than otherwise. And it would be a pity to cut it off right in the middle of an interesting narrative bit.
- 1 pearl per yarn (where yarn is generously interpreted) plus an extra pearl if the majority of the players thinks it's a good yarn. A judge like magnate could award the extras too, if there were such a person.

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us Alneyan... perhaps you can chime in occasionally as the sarcastic know-it-all in the tower, doling out pearls to our pathetic little kingdoms. Just so long as you don't favor whoever's playing Man...