View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2008, 10:34 AM

Lieutenant General

Xietor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: KingMaker - let the Ascension War commence!

Atul,

Give me some small credit. I did not tell frank trollman we were at war and leave it at that. I told him we were technically at war but neither side had attacked each other in a long time. My message to Frank was QUITE lengthy and detailed. Several pages long. Likely more detailed than any sub could ever want. So there was not simply a 5 sentence pm with who i was at war with and who i am not.

He was not only told I am at war with la marignon, but every type of attack LA Marignon has ever sent against me, and which are the most likely in the future. etc.

As it is a new day and since has not posted, I did give out his name. He does prefer to be contacted in game. And if he wants to contact you more quickly he can(as he did me). He likely is reading this thread, so I will tell him I bear him no ill will in disclosing his name, but agree that at this point in a game it should be done.

As a personal note, some may recall there was quite a battle in the last Big Game between Frank and myself. As I told him, that was over a year ago, and I certainly do not carry grudges from one game to the next. I would be just as happy to be allies with him in a new game as anyone else. And that certainly goes for anyone who i fought wars against in Kingmaker as well.

While I am a verbose opponent, and that takes some aback, it is not meant to be personal. And though Ruin may string the Council of Marigon up for the Buzzards to feast on in Kingmaker, Admiralzhao is considered by me to be an honorable and extremely capable Dominions player who I would ally with in a heartbeart in the next game.

Good Luck All!