Thread: Question 3840x2160 monitor
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2019, 04:32 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,687 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 3840x2160 monitor

What is it like in desktop mode ?

Full screen used to work for me as well then MS made changes and now it does not but full screen only continues to be offered for older computers and OS systems. Neither Andy nor I ever used fullscreen.

However......if you want the " full screen "experience" use Borderless Gaming..there are links to it on the first page of both manuals and it works great with the game

I had asked about 3840X2160 ULTRA HD 4K because I was considering upgrading my monitor to a 28" UHD but I have since discovered .....and luckily before I bought it..... that my computer will not drive UHD out to 3840x2160.... it would be restricted to about half that and not worth my trouble and expense until I upgrade my computer and right now for 99% of what I do the monitor and computer I have does what I need it to do. What I was curious about was if anyone was using it and how the game looked BUT,,,,, that said the game should be crisp and sharp for you.... text should not be blurry at all. What I have found is that tends to be true when people run at 125% or something other than 100%

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; January 22nd, 2019 at 09:09 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: