View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2011, 10:22 PM

First Lieutenant

jimbojones1971 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Statue of the Art, slaughtering started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadnature View Post
Ermor is, in fact, attacking me. He crushed a huge invasion force I sent into his turf and is now starting to cause even more trouble. He's not really attacking Nief, because that eastern territory is occupied by me for now, so its more opportunistic I guess.

Sauro is prob also being an opportunist. It seems like he's trying to snatch up some quick turf while I'm busy.
Yeah, I've been busily trying to get back into the fight against Kailasa. I have to say, its been heaps of fun fighting the monkeys, I've really had to apply myself just to stay in the game

With the northern fort of yours Ghoul, my plan had been to try and smash the Kailasa SC that has been running around causing you so much pain.

Do we want to fight on, or call it for Kailasa? I'm happy either way - I'm confident that I can certainly causes the Mighty Monkeys some trouble, and die hard in the mountains of Ermor :-)

Kailasa really has played an excellent game, so if we call it here it will be a well deserved Victory to Deadnature. Amusingly enough, I am just about to get back to almost exactly the same set of provinces that I had before we started fighting, so perhaps that is a good point to stop and salute our new god and master?