Games Status: November 18th, 12:30 PM EST

ATLA is Started
BRAGI is Started
C skipped due to lack of norse names
DAGUR was won by Wraithlord
BAG is Started.
ELLI is Started.
FORSETI is Recruiting at a leisurely pace

As a result of several discussions, the original mission of having a game always open has been changed. Instead, I'll open up a new game on a rough once or twice a month schedule, creating a 'spillover' game if demand is high. See page seven for part of the discussion. Things are not quite final since I got distracted by setting up my first large game, BAG. As well (excluding spillover games), the era will rotate in this order early->middle->late->early and so on..

Halls of Valhalla
There have been complaints that there never seems to be a game open. While several are open right now, I've been contemplating what could be done about it. Hence, the Halls
of Valhalla have been opened. Llamabeast's Play by Email server will be used for this, details on that later.

The basic premise of Valhalla is to keep a game open at all times. In order to keep wait times to a minimum, games will be capped at 8 players. Since I'm generally not participating myself, the rules, eras, and maps will be pretty flexible to player requests.

The default settings, unless requested otherwise are as follows:

Standard Settings all around
Dom3 vanilla, no mods, latest patch.
Aran or Llamabeast's modified Paraganos.
Score graphs disabled
Hall of Fame entries limited to 5.
Renaming allowed
Random events common
30 hr quickhost

Llamabeast will host and create the games, I will administer them, and you will play them.

Feedback & suggestions welcome,
[section obsolete and removed]

One final note. Once enough players sign up, and the game gets started, it'll be spun off into a new thread, and another will open up in its place.

Useful Links
Games that are looking for players, www.llamaserver.net, Sheap's Multiplayer Tips, LlamaServer FAQ,Encyclopedia Mythica

Games Spawned
Atla
Bragi
Dagur
BAG
Elli