View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2020, 09:09 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

Well to be honest I missed your last post. After dinner I decided to use this as I always had in the past prior to 2018/2019 as a check on what I submitted through this thread first. I just completed that check before reading your last post. This was no fun for me either going through as it would turn out, about 35 pages of posts in the MBT Thread to get Parts 1 - 3 finished in here.

So here's the "wash out" from Part 3 "bounced" against the OOB's, again all were spaced apart in the MBT Thread and not as it appears now...
RUSSIA/CHANGE/T-80B/UNIT 061/END/DEC 1992 vice DEC 1985//
First one listed for Russia I believe.

THAILAND/CHANGE/OPLOT-T/UNIT 019/TI/GSR 45 vice 50//
Under UKRAINE entry.
This was an after thought in the last sentence as submitted in Part 3. I now feel it's the right thing to do given the reductions elsewhere to the FCS of that MBT.

USA/DELETE/M1A2C/FORMALLY M1A2 SEP V3/UNIT 537/REDUNDANT TO UNIT 538//
The FCS numbers don't match to UNIT 538. I stopped there.

USA/CHANGE/M1A2 SEP V3-T/UNIT 538/NAME/M1A2C vice M1A2 SEP V3-T/START/JUN 2020 vice OCT 2017/END/DEC 2025 vice DEC 2020//
Everything else appears to be correct.

About my M1A2 FEP entry you can add UNIT 463. None of the FEP tanks should START before 10/2009 with exception of the ones that came in 2016 as I see they got a new main gun. That's why I ended up changing the date twice to get that final one because I had definitive data to support that second change.

I'm leaving it there. Everything else in Part 3 was good. This again in why I culled all this information. As I noted from the start of this, these are my checks and balances. Part 3 took me less than 10 minutes to reverify the data.

Would've posted this much sooner but, the Son and his family stopped by.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..