View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2005, 07:07 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

tinkthank is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A New Mod: Oglala Sioux

Quote:
Yvelina said:
I am in love with this mod. I have not had a chance to try it out, but I am about to play a one on one against the Forestfull O'Elves mod.

As I said, I have not tested it, but I believe it may be overpowered. Nothing I can point a finger to, just a vibe I am getting.

By the way, are you planning to change the pictures for the shamen? Something with more feathers and less pyjamas?
kisses!
I am not feeling the overpoweredness yet; the units look good, but it will take skill with a stealth nation to play them well -- they die to anything very quickly. I have to play them veeery differently to be competetive, like reyling on preaching and hit-n-run. Like I say, my worries are the summons being to powerful. As soon as your opponents get decent blood or death summons, however, you need to do some fancy footwork.
I would love to do more feathers and less pyjamas, but alas, I am a ninny with the pixelbrush. As I have written in the readme (PLEASE read it!), I am accepting graphical donations!
THanks for your feedback, looking forward to your testing results.
I think they should get their butt whipped by Forest of Loren. I bet a case of beer.