View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2010, 05:05 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Italy vs. GB - North Africa 6/40

Turn 27

Matilda I seems to have bugged out of Alpha's sector or they have moved low, because I can't see it anymore. Continuing to push back into the gully with the units I have available.

Moving four tanks from Charlie's sector into Bravo's. Since the Matilda II is in a cloud of smoke, they are safe and capped one Matilda I. There are two or three left, depending on what happened to the tank in Alpha's sector. Mortars are still dropping rounds to keep the any enemy infantry in the area suppressed.

Charlie's sector is quiet.

All of Delta is joining the attack with Echo and Foxtrot. The enemy tank threat was greatly reduced with the destruction of three Matilda Is. Four are still in sight. A squad pushed up and put the torch to the abandoned Matilda II, so that threat is gone. The last one in the area has infantry and tanks swarming like sharks and they smell blood. The enemy is still active and firing, but their attack is done. My mortars and enemy mortars are still throwing shells into the mix, but the enemy has lost their chance.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 5 casualties.

Enemy: 1xMatilda II and 4xMatilda I tanks destroyed. Estimated 10 casualties.