View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2010, 03:21 PM

Private

WoodMan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: W.I.P. EA Pict, Way of the Wild

Thanks for the heads up on Province defence! I'll probably mix Warriors with Savages then.

As for the lack of air access, the Wild Hawk summon was meant to go some way to adressing that, in numbers they should be able to rip through Archers hopefully, but not stand on their own against armoured troops. Of course this is not as easy as recruiting air troops, but hopefully adds an extra dimension to think about.

I want most troops to be cheap yes, they are only human, and come without armour. Hopefully the Shaman should help with the Earth/Nature buffs. Hopefully within a week I should get a playable version uploaded, then any advice from testing will be invaluable, as a new player there may be aspects of the game I'm still not too knowledgable about.

Overall I want them to be balanced, possibly slightly more challenging to play than most factions, but I want to avoid making them underpowered too :-D

Edit: Would giving everything except Hawks, Hags and Elders, (who have 0 leadership anyway) forest survival and sneak be overpowering?