View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Location: Hellas->Macedonia->Thessaloniki->City Center->noisy neighbourhood
Wdll is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Quick question about max battle points

Well, I just finished recording the beginning of the campaign (set up, deploy) up to and including the third turn. I was expecting to play a battle per video....hahahaha. It took me almost an hour and a half.
Partly because I talked a lot (let's play...). Also the AI turns took ages or what felt like ages to complete.
Last game I played this game properly was when I still had my Vista machine, but I remember the AI taking far less time. Not sure if it is bad memory (my head), Windows 8.1, driver issue, or whatever. This machine is much faster than my old Q9550 and with much more memory and faster drives.
Also, is it normal for the map scrolling to feel....laggy? I mouse scroll the map and it feels like it is moving X amount of hexes then pauses for a half a second and continues and so on.
Also, definite delay in the gui, be it mouse clicks or keystrokes. Something messes up the game I am sure.
The only thing I can think of that might for some reason have affected the game is that I forgot FRAPS on, although it wasn't recording. I am recording with an external device.
Will find out when I record the second part.
Other than this, the game is as fun as I remember.
Playing a UK vs Iran, Pakistan, Nigeria campaign 2017-18