Thread: 11 Gavrus
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2010, 02:55 PM

First Lieutenant

Roman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 11 Gavrus

Just coincidence that had a post about this scenario
Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps.
I just managed to decisive victories and draws in this scenario. Generally not use the platoons in the south. Use B and C squads with armored cars. Amount soldiers and I cross the river in a straight line to the right, taking as a squad B1. Going to see a depression before crossing the River. For this sector are covered with depressions in the ground. I've come to the forest and the car armed with cannon near the trenches with flags (north side) to kill British cars. Until there is easy but then gets complicated.
Before bombing the area know there are houses where a mortar English (intelligence jejej told me. I know from previous attacks fustrado) Treatment mg hammering in forests where there are enemies. This distracted the English bombing but my mortars to bombard me. With armored cars took the flag but at the cost of losing most of the platoon B and C. Now that I know a little more than try to use smoke to attack the southern ss.
With the scouts can see the anti-tank gun but if you pass by where I do not attack you. The crossing is in the hex 35.13 and can hide in 36.13 and 37.13.