View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2005, 12:34 PM

Private

Aegis516 is on a distinguished road
Default Noobs TCP/IP game

Okay, The game will be TCP/IP, but only to avoid the hassle of PBEM. You can submit turns as fast as everyone else but it is not a blitz game. Turns should be submitted at least every three days, but I will host the game nearly 24/7 so that you can submit whenever you want-

-open to Mod suggestions as I am a noob-
-I would prefer RPers to just players.
-Players are welcome too and I would like to start soon so it will basically be as soon as we get 7 or 8 players
-the map will be Zen's Europe (europe form medieval total war) which I can provide
-Standard settings depending on Mod, diplomacy allowed
-anything that you know in-game you can share in this forum, such as state of war or an alliance you wish to be public

blah blah blah, Yeah, so whatever. I need suggestions more than anything so I'm looking for fairly active and friendly players etc.

P.S.- noob to MP for this game not this game or games similar to it (SEIV) and I understand modding and such tho I can't very well- requires to great a commitment of concentration- So, I am capable of hosting the game and accepting your pretender files and such- but this will be my first MP game