First Lieutenant

Zen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Modding command questions

Quote:
Boron said:
A few questions :
Item slot values :
- What is the number for 4 handslots ?
- Is it possible to give a unit 2 Bodyslots e.g. ?
At the bottom of the FAQ there is a series of numbers and how you apply them to get the slots you want. It smacks of binary, but what are you going to do?

Quote:

What is a rare event ?
I don't think anyone has ever documented what is a rare event and what isn't. Though the 500 Gold Event and the 1500+ Magic Item event are Rare I believe.

Quote:
Is it only 5% for luck + turmoil or 10% ? I remember reading that each point of luck / turmoil increases the chance of random events by 10% .
It's +5% for Both Turmoil (order is -5%) and for either Luck/Misfortune AFAIK (I haven't thought about Luck/Order scales in a while).

Quote:
Finally what is the exact difference from the game option setting rare vs. common events ?
Significantly reduces the number of events you recieve. Though this can be circumvented by having alot of provinces in which you quickly hit the 3 Maximum Events a turn.

Quote:
How do i mod a theme only ?
You cannot, and I don't think you ever will. You can mod units that are only accessible through a theme, but there is no way to mod a specific theme by application of the Nation modding Commands.