View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:14 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,437 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MBT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTBOAT TOUGH View Post

1. The 30mm ZTM-1 automatic cannon and the ZTM-2 have become the main weapon of choice for the Ukraine intended for APC/ACV/AIFV/IFV (Specific application equipage shown. This applies to all the rest as well as posted.) and attack helos as noted. Ukraine has mounted these with the associated turrets and others as indicated within this article. Currently in service.
https://en.uos.ua/produktsiya/vooruz...-ztm-1-i-ztm-2
I'll go through all this BUT.......

Quote:
The State Enterprise Research and Engineering Complex ‘Precision Mechanics Plant’ in Kamyanets-Podilsky has launched series production of a comprehensive range of hand gun and artillery weapons, including the 30mm ZTM-1 automatic cannon (similar in its outlay design and performance capabilities to the Soviet-designed 30mm 2A72 automatic cannon) and the ZTM-2 automatic cannon (Ukrainian designed equivalent of the Soviet-vintage 2A42).
So ZTM-1 = 30mm 2A72 and ZTM-2 = 2A42 so what I am going to do is rename the existing weapons NOT create 2+ dozen duplicates using the same two weapons under a different name

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: