View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2018, 11:03 AM

Captain

RecruitMonty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WinSP MBT: Das Reich

Hi,

There has been a slight set-back. I don't believe any of the old downloads can be accessed through my drop box at present. That has a little something to do with a snafu my end.

Damn Microsoft Edge had been causing me grief no end. Microsoft can go to hell with their "improverments". Progressive fruitcakes.

So in a bid to speed things up again - thinking it had something to do with disk space on the C Drive. I've "only" got 78 gigs worth at present. I moved my Dropbox ... tldr its all up the wazoo.

If you want a copy of the mod you'll have to use the mirrors that Mark has kindly provided for the time being. Post 411 in this thread is the latest of them, I believe.

Here it is again for anyone who does not want to go on a Schnitzel Jagd:

http://alternatewars.com/Games/SP/MBT/

Quote:
WinMBT_DasReich1-0P.zip
WinMBT_DasReich1-1-6P.zip
WinMBT_DasReich1-1P.zip
All the important stuff is in there, I think

Never mind.

Everything my end is still there as it is just a dropbox snafu.

Which I may be able to fix after all. So watch this space. I'm doing a re-sync. right this minute and the old files magically started to re-appear.

So the next end-version you guys get from me will be another all-in-one file with everything that ever was Das Reich and more in it. Will take a while to put together though as I'm still figuring a few things out with the latest version of MBT and have been otherwise very busy.

I have something in the works for sure though. All the teasers you've seen will be in it and now, new Marder 1 APC variant icons are included as well. Old ones were always a little too short for a vehicle that in my OOB is supposed to sit ten Grenies.

It has been a busy year, I'm afraid.

Last edited by RecruitMonty; July 7th, 2018 at 11:29 AM.. Reason: Completeness
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RecruitMonty For This Useful Post: