View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2007, 10:21 AM

Captain

Evilhomer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MA Agartha, or Yet another thread fishing for

well im guessing this is for the mega game that will start soon, so my advice is based on a very large game:
----
I would absolutly get order 3 (since you need the gold) and growth 3 (since growth pay off the larger/longer the game is).
----
If you must have an awake pretender I would go with dom 6, awake cyclops (earth 5) production 2 (nice to have for your units), heat 3 (you lose 15% income but you need the points), misfortune 3(its not so bad since you have order 3 and growth 3, you can say goodbye to any heroes showing up tho, but you need the points) and magic 1 (yes you need some research bonus). The awake cyclops have enough armor + fear to beat most indies, but use him wisely (don't throw him at knights or anything dangerous). Later on you can get gear for him and turn him into a good SC, opponents might think twice about messing with him.

----
Another choice is to make the cyclops sleeping and get production 3, magic 3 and only misfortune 2 instead for the extra 150 points. You will have a nice SC showing up in just 10 turns and with the high production and gold you should do fine early anyhow. With magic 3 you can do 5 rp with your very cheap mages, something that can lead to a nice endgame.