View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2012, 06:09 PM

First Lieutenant

bbz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Another World - EA - Recruiting

Just to clarify quickly the situation of the games(I dont like leaving games either but sometimes real life is more important)
1 of them was declared over, me and 2 other guys being declared winners.(before i needed to leave i wrote 4 games coz it was eaier to do without clarifying what exactly happened it was actually 3 games that i was looking to find a sub for)
2nd game I was with an ally and there was only 1 other nation left(whom we had to engage together) so the game was as good as won(my ally won on his own shortly after)
3rd game A sub was found immediately = no changes.

And I do take the blame for the forth one where I expected that someone was going to volunteer to sub. (I was top in that game in terms of territory (gems aswell)and i had 90% all the unique arties (well the best of them hammers mage bane bla bla)+ 20% reduction site for forging and enchantment + 2 more capitals and an AI player's capital next to my lands(I was about to besiege that at the time)) and I had to take 2 more capitals to win... Oh and I had arranged a dogpile on the next most powerful nation SO I was really pissed off that noone voluteered to finish that game. It was as good as done.

But yea sometimes RL is quite a bit more important than the game. And ofc you have the right not to let me play if you see it like that, but i see it as having screwed up only 1 game that was as good as mine anyways.

Anyways. Have a nice game

Last edited by bbz; January 14th, 2012 at 06:34 PM..