Thread: Great game
View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2023, 06:03 PM

Private

Christocipher is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great game

Thanks for the great reply you sure know a lot about the game😱

Ive been bingeplaying the scenarios and I wont tell you how much fun that was and I tried out the editor you mentioned thats a another really great idea. When I was in the editor I tried to put mines and obstacles in the sea but they dont go even in the shallow water so Im not sure if thats meant to be or I dont know something. Any way something happened then when I was trying to find out if it was me or the game I layed some mines and obstacles on the beach which cost me obstacle points but when I layed tranches on the beach that didnt cost me any obstacle points so I thought maybe I had found a bug because then when I removed the trenches I got more points back. I also saw that some landing craft can spot for artillery and some cant and after a while it is the 0 ones that can spot but I thought that no landing craft had radios I thought they were mostly like water trucks. I was doing all this in the editor in the omaha beach scenario. I dont mean to be critical but the trench thing was funny.