Second Lieutenant

jivemi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WIP Campaign "Za Rodinu!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaude1955 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts4EVER View Post
You mean the setting is boring?
Jivemi understood that there was a problem with the translation, but I admit I did not notice the error in my answer. Again my apologies.
Regards
Yves
Don't worry about it Yves. I apologize for not being able to speak French. Your enthusiasm and contributions to the forum are much appreciated. Cheers, Jon

@Ts4EVER: Just finished the first battle. Managed to get a DV with the loss of one tank--a T-34/85 [Ouch!]--and a support squad. Was pleasantly surprised to find enough repair points to not only fix the tank, but upgrade some trucks to armored cars and halftracks. Thank you!

The German trenches seemed sparsely populated but I suppose static defenses made up for it. Was fortunate to find a roundabout approach for my armor that allowed some enfilade on the German counterattack; otherwise results might not have been so favorable. However it was still necessary to stun them with artillery and move in with both infantry and tanks before finishing them off. Overall .

Glad you posted the revision. I'll install it before continuing.
Wish me luck.

As always I'm much obliged for your scenarios and campaigns. Someday I might even be able to escape from the Halbe Pocket !