View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2011, 04:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

kasnavada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NewPlayersRumble - (Late Era) STARTED!

Ok, then... if I interpret gurthang's stall correctly as well as his last message, it looks like 3 out of 4 left playing in favor of stopping.

Next time I think I'll try to be more watchful of stalling, in order to get replacements instead of getting the configuration we are now into. Thanks for the game, it certainly was on of the funniest I played, and luckiest too : I got 4 worthy indy sites, and just obtained all magic path, just discovered that the usual barbarian attacks can also be a group of ronins.

I'd like to thank the adepts of the silver order indy, which was invaluable in taking Ulm's territory by taking care of all astral item forging, summoning the Yazaka that took care of my deadly need for "cheap" and numerous melee units, and starting to summon amesha spentas. I'd also like to thank the castle arcanum which gave me fire magic, a free castle and a secure frontier with both Ulm and Abyssia.

It was a fun game, see you next time.
* Darwi Odrade