View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2017, 04:42 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,687 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Campaign: Review Unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves308 View Post
I don't have a save game handy, but I have seen this twice, with two different generated campaigns I am playing. Both campaigns were started under the old .EXE. I went through my entire force the second time I noticed it, and every unit was blank. But kike you have stated, a restart clears it up and I haven't noticed any long term issues, as the next round of the campaign starts and plays correctly. One campaign is with a stock OOB, the other time with a slightly modified OOB, so it looks like it happens with either type of OOB.

Are you still collecting saved games examples for this problem? If so, I can upload them the next time I notice it.

But I like the new patch, and this problem is very minor, no complaints from me at all ;^)

Steve

If, after you save at battles end and you see a blank screen then reload and STILL see a blank screen We really want one like this.......though it not a good thing at all and I don't think it will happen if you do see something that repeats zip that up and post it but even the two I have seen myself never repeat on re-load. We are thinking now it may be something stored in memory that clears away on a restart that is causing it but what that could be is a mystery we will try to solve

Don

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....