View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2011, 04:16 PM

Major General

Valerius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nations - MA, CBM 1.6, max lvl 6 magic, NI, Assimilation mod - Running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olm View Post
So you say I squeezed my brain into coming up with a counter strategy for the Gorgon for nothing? All my preparations are void? She never will step into one of my devious traps?

I don't like this. I would rather have you use her to the best of her abilities. And when she crushes me, at least I learned something.
The thing is, I *really * dislike OP things so the thought that I might be using one is painful. Not really sure what to do here. Like I said, I don't really find her very fun to use so I don't care either way about removing or not removing her from combat. It's up to you guys. I can remove her, remove her until there's more time to develop counters, or continue using her and let that factor into everyone's assessment of my threat level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olm View Post
Thanks. English is not my mother language, so it's not that polished. But when I realized I was the only one to compete in the death match, this story came to my mind and I wanted to share it.
The DM was quite beneficial for me. Wulfhere went from noob right into the HoF. And the trident is not so bad. Probably perfect to stick it into a Gorgon
It's really good and even more impressive since English isn't your native language. Hope you are inspired to write more.

Btw, post-CBM 1.6 the trident becomes a helmet and gains some nice bonuses so it's really worth getting since it leaves your hand slots free for other weapons. I used CBM 1.6 for this game because I'm most familiar with it.