Thread: Multi-Heroes?
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2008, 04:46 PM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Multi-Heroes?

1) someone else is bound to know but a lot of nations have them
2) They are not normal units, usually they are improved versions of the nations commaders, sometimes opening special magic paths, sometimes just being a bit better in stats, usually slightly changed sprites, from time to time completely new stuff (but on the last thing I might be confusing them with uniques
3) a nation can have up to 2 multi hero's I think and they are nation specific (though in same nation can have a hero in different ages)
4) you can get more in the same game but you don't get more than one in the same event, I guess you could if you are extremely lucky get 2 in the same turn but it's highly unlikely. You can have more than one of the same at the same time (they are not unique)
5) Yes
6) a lot but it's hero specific and I don't even know them all. ow maybe this: the worthy hero mod gives all nations more of them I think
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aezeal For This Useful Post: