Thread: Help with setup
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2021, 01:06 PM

Captain

wulfir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Help with setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by zovs66 View Post
Might be interested in setting up the Russian AI. What are the parameters?
Cool!

I figure something like this - Russia plans on a dash along the M02 toward Kiev using troops of the 1 Gds Tank Army. With the 4 Gds Tank Div in the lead. No fancy moves with paratroopers or helicopterborne landings or the like. Instead relying on brute force with use of heavy conventional forces supported by plenty of artillery along the axis of advance. Air support optional.

The Ukrainians have had time to entrench and place mines and the Russians are unsure of the strength of the defence in the border region but nonchalant and expecting to be able to bulldoze their way through anything. They know that opposing them is likely the Ukr 1 Tank Bde which use T-64BM tanks assumed to be inferior.

I don't know how many T-14 Armatas the Russians have, or expect to be able to field before 2023 so I figure no more than a battalion for this division. Other than that it seems the 4th Gds Tank Div use T-80Us...

Buy and deploy. Set way points if you like etc. Deploy the bulk of the forces to the right ("east") of the Loknya stream/river.

Don't worry about "game balance".
Attached Files
File Type: rar Ukr_scn.rar (145.1 KB, 238 views)