General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Sods Law

3 2
Hills actualy peaks all one big hill 1 2 3 make up the L
3 mainly open terrain, others interspersed woods & a road runs through rear 3
4 also contains a village on the road.
To Right of hill 2 are 3 Chars & a soon to die (I hope) HMG

The motorcycle scout made it to near the village on hill 4 dismounted.
Droped some smoke in front of hill 2 as this holds the stuff I cant find so need to get closer. Forces are now about halfway across open because of this & tanks are moving cautiously. 2 halftracks risked running to the base of hill 2 & made it.
Hill 1 is now largely under my control 1 squad still has some fight in him but rest are running. There are 4 squads on hill3 & forces are engaging,1 now routed & armoured cars & infantry working well here. 3 Squads are loaded in truck by road out of LOS to capitalise next turn by running up to foxholes for point blank fire.
1 tank recieved 2 damage in the fight for hill 1 but troop loss was fairly light this turn, about 4 -5 men.
Sods Law the lucky Char is just on the other side of hill 3 crest to closest units but has LOS to open area. Smoke screen is about to clear & as its getting short sent Stuka to suppress him for a turn. Think thats all the bombs possibly one more left.
Hes routed first direct hit immobilised. Up to now I have only been hiting tanks when in a position to take advantage of the outcome. But as well over a 100 shells & 15 bombs have had no effect why bother aaaargh.

CB fire on his 75s he now has one set of 75s & 155s but 155s have gone quite.
Cant find the mortars

Tank attack was worth the wait 3PAWs & a Pioneer got kills for the loss of 1 man
The last was attacked by a squad + 7 MkIIIs 1 was damaged but he turned tail & ran.
He is now in the open & should be able to get point blank with some units as troops in position to lay smoke in front of 2 tanks covering who are next.
Things are getting back on track & going to work my way along the rear as tank hunter force will need several turns to reach the Group of Chars at the end of the L.
Transport is en route. One ammo truck moving towards hill 1 the other has been tasked with feeding arty as its looking a bit dire.