Thread: Ermor LA Start
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2007, 07:54 PM

Corporal

TirAsleen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ermor LA Start

while i play mostly mp, i thought about taking an imprisoned pretender like sphinx with good astral path and other paths but no death. adding death magic is easy enough due to the huge gem income. and its possible to spread wide without any magics too you pillage own home province and wait some turns to get more commanders and undead then attack. usually play with indie strenght8 so only with mercenarys its a good idea to attack turn2. anyways, since i saw some guys posting ermor in la is a lot nerfed compared to dom2 and their national summons are so expansive either its fair to start with a dusk elder, it would beef up ermor a lot. and no other changes are needed, it would make this nation more diverse. never really played ermor with SC only rainbow mage with very high death and astral magic, as i think their econeomy is gems in the first place.

plus, not really an advantage to start later with your god as ashen empire, as he is better of to research or search for magic sites early on or they have some problems. so starting with dusk elder first is just for the good of it.