Thread: DAR: Poland
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2009, 03:56 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Poland

Turn 7

Roughly one squadron of enemy cavalry north, south and west of Hill 3. Infantry on the hill engaged some of the cavalry and inflicted some casualties. One platoon of reserve tanks are heading to this flank to help out. The lead cavalry elements are nearing the area where my artillery is plotted, so I'm going to open up with my 37mm ATGs and try to pin them there.

No new enemy forces heading toward gap between Hills 1 and 2. The three armored cars are still poking around, but the cavalry advance has stalled where my artillery is plotted. Things on the east-west road will heat up soon. Enemy infantry is moving down this road in company strength. My one gold spot is on this road and the enemy is right on it. I'm going to drop artillery shortly. One more tankette was destroyed near Hill 1. Enemy artillery is continuing to fall in the woods west of Hill 2.

Enemy force advancing on South Woods is now five tankettes, five tanks and one infantry squad. There had been a sixth tankette, but it was destroyed by another ATG north of the woods.

Casualties

Friendly: Zero

Enemy: Two TK-3 destroyed and estimated 10 casualties.

Last edited by RERomine; January 11th, 2009 at 04:15 AM..