Thread: DAR: Poland
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2009, 04:23 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Poland

Turn 8

Engaged enemy cavalry squadron with ATGs and infantry from Hill 2. My artillery started coming in, also but was a bit off the mark. Their advancing force here is already beginning to waver some.

I'm going to have to go after the armored cars east of the Hills 1 and 2 gap. They are still sitting there. I've got a scout right in the middle of them, but they don't seem to see it. Artillery hit the supporting cavalry here. I suspect they will run for cover shortly. Enemy on the road is acting very timidly. I haven't done anymore than fire one 37mm ATG at tankettes there, but they just aren't moving past the first one destroyed. My artillery will hit next turn and should rain havoc on them. Enemy artillery is still hitting the woods. Nothing close to on target at the moment, but my tank platoon heading to the north flank will have to swing a little wide to avoid the impact zone.

More enemy infantry spotted east of South Woods. Estimated strength now is platoon. Tanks and tankettes still advancing. One more tankette was destroyed and another one shot up.

Casualties

Friendly: Zero

Enemy: One TK-3 destroyed and estimated 15 casualties.