Thread: DAR: Poland
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2009, 04:58 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Poland

Turn 9

My raw troops on Hill 2 are starting to waver some after taking a few casualties. The gave better than the got, but there is a lot of enemy cavalry in the area. I've got two squads running right now and a mass of cavalry are approaching from the northeast.

Two armored cars are been destroyed. If they were going to wait there for me to come after them, it was bound to happen. All but one cavalry unit have disappeared into the woods. Artillery has started falling on the road so their infantry approaching here is starting to get hit. None of the units are moving past that burning tankette still. There are three more there, plus a lot of infantry. I'm not sure why they aren't moving forward. My artillery will hit them harder next turn.

Three more tanks showed up east of the South Woods. There isn't anything I can't handle, but they did bounce a few shots off of my tanks. Three more tankettes were destroyed. Enemy infantry is now to the east in company strength.

My spotter plane ventured out a little too far and was shot down by AAA unit in the enemy rear.

Casualties

Friendly: One spotter plane destroyed and estimated 5 casualties.

Enemy: Three TKS tankettes and two Wz.34 II armored cars destroyed and estimated 15 casualties.