Thread: Mod Nation: Sirius
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2009, 10:22 PM

Corporal

Maraxus is on a distinguished road
Default Nation: Sirius

May I present to you the latest in air superiority: Sirius.

Send Caelum back into their Ivory towers with incorruptible swords.

Sirius might be like Caelum ... without Mammoth and most of it's magic. Instead you have mighty troops with the highest fighting skills possible!!!
At the ground, the birdman calling themselves Sothis are supported by human followers thatturn into berserkers, their Mages evoke the destructive forces of the Holy Vulcan while the winged Lords magically pull the Air itself on their side.

Seriously, you guys: Sirius!!!

Okay, enough of the advertising.
This is a mid-era nation mod.
90% done: Sprites, first and second versions of the values, now it's time for some featback. I guess the balancing won't be perfect right away.

Misc stuff:
The spell modding was a thing of compromises again. I added two cross-path attack spells, one Fire/Lighning combination and a long range assasin spell. But overall, I'm content with that now.

But then there was the "Avatar of the Vulcan" Pretender, who's first design idea was to be bound to the Vulcan in a bad way, too. Copying the Blood Lord seam to work but sadly I had to realise, that in fact the pretender lost a part of his HP every round in any province. What suprises me, because the starting commanders do have your capitol as home province, while the pretender has none.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	armyshow.jpg
Views:	918
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	7714  
Attached Files
File Type: rar Sirius.rar (93.0 KB, 353 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maraxus For This Useful Post: