Thread: Mod Nation: Sirius
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2009, 10:57 PM

Corporal

Maraxus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nation: Sirius

Thanks for the feetback.

Burnsaber post 1:

1)I was not to content with the pixel sparks either, I think I will try something along the Valkyrie there. Thanks.

2)I did not make the throwing axe. It's the normal thowing axe from Ulm.

4) Oh, yes, because the Black Steel Plate has resources 0 and in the case of this one guy I forgot to add it to the unit. Will be +15=26

5) I think I'll improof the description

6) Ulm's 10% is not really much and without it's E2F1 ... I think I have a bit more here. But adding 10%s myself sounds possible. In fact I had the Zeothicer with 10% anything untill very late. Maybe I make it 10% "something useful" for Zeothicer and Spellsword. (Along with making the Zeothicer and maybe the Spellsword a bit more expencive).
And about my two spells: The Fire/Air is pretty plain and had to get (unless your pretender happens to be able to forge fire skulls), the "dagger" (which does not look like a dagger due to flightsprites below 10000 not working in spellmodding) however is one I like.
If range attack hits (vs. shield): Chest wound and 17+ damage at perfect range and precision.

Spelling: I will see if I get this installed at some point.
Damn, I allways have heroes wrong (and basicly know this since I searched the tv show of the same name online some vain times. But looks like I still not get it right when not thinking about it). Will improve, I promise.

2nd post:

Blessing of the Vulcan Winds: I can't really feel it for them. Maybe ... plus making a 3 effect chain should include the alteration of existing spells, shouldn't it?

Wild Cyclone sounds cool.

And explospr on melee weapons? That works? Nice.

Tengus were one idea I had in the beginning, too. Air/Nature is pretty covered with Tir, Man and Eriu, I think.
But as a mid to high level conjuration for the right pretender to expand the magic, that might work.

And the immortal god with "dies outside home province" will sadly go down to 1 HP and then get reincarnated every round with 1 HP, not with fresh full HPs.

Oh and to the "overall thoughts" in the first post:
I thought that massing the Greatsword warriors and raiding the hell out of the opponent might be an okay tactic at any time. Add to this cheap cloud trapeze economy thugs (Spellswords with shield of awe and maybe Gridle of might and Fire Brand, Zeothicer with Fire Brand and Shield of Valor or something ... All set on Mistform and attack).
On top some possible battlefield magic:
Earth boots plus summon earthpower for some vulcanmages to magma eruption, the others cast Phoenix Power + Falling fire, Stormpower (use staff) for Spellswords to get to Thunder Strike.