View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:27 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AAR Enchanter & Burgmeister alliance

My ally has now added something called a Horticulturist to his empire! Basically that is a really short druid! Luckily he does NOT lay claim to forests. He gathers special herbs from their shires. But he does lay claim to the Ancient Forests that we sometimes stumble upon. Those make particularly fine golems called Oak Golems.

I believe that I must now save up enough gold to create one of my special magical Portals inside my Crystal Tower. Then I can travel far afield. If I get too far I can create another portal allowing instant travel to and from my tower. In this way I can travel to discover someone I can consider an enemy. There I can rape the resources as an effective war tactic. Turning mines, forests, swamps into golems. I would concentrate on converting whatever resource my enemy most desired.

In that way I can leave the local resources to my little ally. Since he seems determined to discover uses for more and more of what I had thought I would be free to use. Oh well, if I make my portal and go far afield then he will quite efficiently guard the home area. If I run into trouble I can just portal home to build up and go forth again.