View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:23 PM

Corporal

Panpiper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Okay, point system for nation design again

The instant I referenced the graphics folder, things started crashing. Several permutations later, I discovered that there was something weird about the way Photoshop had saved the banner and flag graphics, that was crashing the game. Is there another format I can save graphics in, perhaps one that Photoshop will not screw up? I have it working now, using flag and banners from the Chaos mod.

The Chaos mod has only had a bit of work done on it in the last few months, though it has been enough for a new version number. I suppose I should upload that, eh? (I only ever work on it when I've gone back to play a new game with it, which is typically every few months for a day or so.)

I'm re-uploading a now working test race mod of the above WarTrolls. (It's still using a Warhammer Chaos banner and flag) Actual resource costs are higher than what I wrote above, the resource cost for the elite melee being recalculated by the game to be 38.

The race works, though I think the regeneration 20 may be too high. These guys cut through independents like they weren't there. Maybe drop the standard regen power down to 10 and allow a second power pick to bump it to 20?

Having some sort of guidance as to how to define commanders and priests is necessary, along with standard province defense and starting units.
Attached Files
File Type: zip wartrolls.zip (62.8 KB, 121 views)