View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2012, 09:58 PM

Corporal

daferg is on a distinguished road
Default Re: US Sniper rifle???

I was a sniper in WW2 and never went to a sniper school. As a young child I hunted wolves in the Urals with my grandfather. For some reason the only bait we had was our only horse. I would lay in the freezing cold for hours while my grandpaps would whisper little tidbits of sniper knowledge. The last hunting trip I was on I froze and could not take my shot in time. I honestly froze. My grandpa had no tidbits of info on how to stay warm and I was frozen to the ground. I must have really made him upset because the next thing I know I was on a troop train headed to the front lines. Long story short is I hooked up with some political officer who made famous. I shot a guy taking a shower and then some kid was swinging from a rope. After the war I repaired dental chairs and married a German sniper. We made beutiful sniper babies.

I think this game is crazy because there is no factor involved for a sniper who puts snow in his mouth so the enemy can't see his breath. And would it be too much to ask to get a detailed desription of the face paint the sniper has on? What happens if a sniper puts face paint on his rifle scope and can't see? I think we need to scrap the whole thing and start over.