View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:52 PM

Sergeant

Alpine Joe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lunar Sea - a second bout of modness. Closed - map selection underway.

Yes, my research really spiked after I got transformation. I have a truly ridiculous number of transformed Pans right now, all of which would make decent combat mages with the new CPCS spells.

As for why I didn't go after a weaker power? Well, for a certain period I basically considered any war where I didn't fight Abysia to be pointless as he needed to die. However my diplomatic efforts failed and Abysia got very very powerful very quickly.

The lesson I've learned from this game is to not be passive. I should have declared on Abysia after he declared on Lanka. Instead I waited until more players could get in on the fray.

2 suggestions for a future game (and I don't mean to imply Zeldor's win was anything less than legitimate)

1. With no water nations dead seas needs to be on
2. the uber sites should be banned. I had the 50 enchantment one, which, while not as powerful as ultimate gateway, was still pretty significant. Really I think they are too much of a random advantage. Perhaps they could be replaced by sites with high gem yield?