Thread: Ammo resupply
View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2019, 08:43 AM

Corporal

Isto is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ammo resupply

I think that is a good and clever / simple idea that turning the weapon off enables the reloading. The ammo types however are as said, too specific in my opinion.

I have been thinking myself would it be possible that artillery units reload the weapons at the same time if there are many artillery pieces in the same unit but have not mentioned it because i thought it too minor and complicated.

There are too much ammo to be had in the army as often i continue to send artillery barrages in the same time they are reloading their ammo. This gives advantage for units that have only one artillery weapon over those that have many, as they are only giving ammo to one at a time. All the munition units are always reloading non stop, from the opening salvo to the end of battle.

In case of rocket launchers i have noticed the reloading overlaps for some reason and i have also been wondering would it be possible for reloading to work for other artillery units in the same way. At least if the reloaded ammo types and weapons are the same in each reloadable slot for example, in a case of 2x80mm mortar team.

Suppose that is because a rocket launcher is a single unit with multiple weapon pads and a combined mortar team is a single group with multiple weapon teams ?

I suppose when thinking like that it makes sense how that works as it is.

Last edited by Isto; May 6th, 2019 at 09:00 AM..