View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2018, 03:28 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,238 Times in 926 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: WINSPMBT cited in "Best Modern War, Cold War & WW3 wargames" article by Wargamer

That indeed was a strong para with a stronger word "breadth" in it. It does make one feel good doesn't it!?!

I must say, and this won't come as a surprise to some but, did they really have to pick a screen shot of the ARJUN Mk 2 MBT!?! That tank keeps coming back to me like a boomerang!

But again it's good to see something good and current about the game.

Andy and Don it is my hope to a small degree anyway, this brings you both some comfort and that all the hard work has paid off given the challenges of the last 5-6 years.

Credit has to be given to the "community" as well for all the support you've given over the years as well. Search on a topic on the net concerning the things we talk about here and see how many times forum posts come up in your search results.

Well Done to All!!

I really miss being unable to be as active in this "Community" as I would like right now but, when I can look in I know it's all in good hands!!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: