View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:16 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Bou Arada - Tunisia

Turn 9

Starting to shift infantry North on the road to reinforce units in the depression. Interval between units is being doubled so I can maintain some sort of line. Three ATGs out of action because crews are on the run. I suspect those will be down for the rest of the battle. Found out I have a second immobilized Tiger on the Northern peak. Shifting some mark IVgs to Northeast corner to try to stop enemy. Two mark IVgs have pulled off the line for ammo resupply. Both had less than 10 rounds of AP left. Supply tracks are nearby. Artillery is almost out of ammo also. They have been firing every turn since turn 2. They should be done next turn. Tanks on Southern peak are moving Northeast slowly, taking a few shots before moving. Infantry popped smoke and are waiting behind it for enemy tanks to poke through.

Tigers took some shots at three Churchill Oke tanks moving Northwest from the South edge. There are a couple tanks unaccounted for down there and are probably hiding in the smoke.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 10 casualties.

Enemy: Seven Lee I tanks, nine Sherman I tanks, eight Sherman II tanks and two Valentine IX destroyed, estimated 15 casualties.